1. Rider must be 60 years or older and reside in Fulton County
2. Rider must be registered with FCSS. To register call the FC Starline 404 613-6000. Requirement is $15 one time registration. Rider will receive a registration Rider’s ID# and information about riding from FCSS.
3. FCSS will allow rider 16 single trips ( or 8 round trips) per month. Each ride will cost the rider $1.This fee will be deducted from the riders credit/debit card the following month. 16 rides = $16
4. A rider can travel up to 10 miles for any trips in the community including Senior Centers and 15 miles for any medical trips. Riders can travel across county lines but must be going to or from Fulton County.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional mileage beyond Fulton County's guideline will be the responsibility of the rider. The charge rate is $1 per mile for this extra mileage.
RIDER’S SUGGESTION: Get the distance from your pick up to drop off locations by asking Google on your mobile phone. Speak the pick up and drop off addresses into Google if you are not sure your trip is within the allowable $1 per trip distance.
5. Rider is allowed two single trips ( 1 round trip) per day, meaning "out and back".
6. Riders should be "Home by 5". No trips are to be initiated after 4:00 unless it is the "Last Ride of the Day".
7. Riders MUST take a WORKING MOBILE PHONE with them on every trip. Riders must also answer drivers phone call when the driver is trying to locate them.
8. Riders can schedule a ride by calling 678 278-9651. You will leave a message. A return call will come from a Travel Logistic Coordinator ( TLC).
Rides can be scheduled up to 1 week in advance.
9. Operating hours for Common Courtesy managed rides are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
10. Rides can be booked as early as 7:30 am if the ride is pre-scheduled. Make that request before 5pm the day before. If it is for a Monday ride at 7:30am, make that request before 5pm on Friday.